Attack On Titan Final Chapter 1 Dub Premieres This Sunday

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Crunchyroll has announced the English dub version of Attack on Titan Final Season THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 1, the long-winded title of the first of two specials meant to wrap up the Attack On Titan anime as a whole. The dub is set to make its debut this Sunday, on both the Crunchyroll streaming app and Adult Swim’s Toonami block.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back in 2012 I thought I outgrew Anima but SNK made watch anime again. Wow, it's been quite a journey with Attack on Titan. Seeing the same cast back for the final chapter brings back so many memories. Can't believe it's ending though
 
Seriously, the Japanese dub hit me hard! That ending was just... emotionally brutal. ? I'm not even sure if I can handle watching it all over again in English after that emotional rollercoaster. The series started out great, but Eren's character development took a dark turn. ?
 
I'm honestly relieved that this anime ended when it did. Those final chapters were just so... underwhelming. It felt like the show had lost its way and was beyond recognition. And don't even get me started on Gabi – that character is just annoying as heck. ?
 
I really don't mind that some fans didn't like the final season of Attack on Titan. This anime will always hold a special place in my heart. Back in the 2010s, the anime industry needed a boost, and Attack on Titan delivered. It broke away from the clichés and brought back many people who had stopped watching anime. Sure, the ending might not be what everyone desired, but overall, it's still a fantastic show. ??
 
I totally get where you're coming from! Honestly, the moment Sasha Blouse got killed by Gabi, I tapped out too. It was just too much to handle, and I lost interest in the show completely. Eren's character development didn't help either – he became unbearable. It's crazy to think how obsessed I used to be with this show, talking about it non-stop, and now I can't stand it. ?‍♂️??
 
Those fans who only watch Attack on Titan in English Dub are in for a wild ride, about to experience the same rollercoaster of emotions and moods that the Japanese Dub with English Subtitles fans went through. The last season has really divided the fanbase, and some have even gone full Karen mode. ???
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top