AsiaNami: The Revival! [Looking for suggestions]

Some of you may remember a project that I started a couple of years back called "AsiaNami" which was a forum dedicated to Asian Pop Culture.

In any case, I've decided to revive the forum but turn it into more of a community site over time.

Amongst the things that will hopefully make this place will be that people will be allowed to upload pictures, music, scanlations and videos [but nothing Hentai-related] for fellow members to access [but they'll have to make a certain number of posts before being allowed to upload files as well as download files to prevent them joining just to download files], there'll also be seperate subforums for things like Asian Dramas, Politics, Videogames and miscellaneous stuff.

People will also be able to add links to streaming music and videos so if any of you guys want to show off your favorite videos then that will be possible too.

Not only that, I'm also hoping [Kami willing! :)] to get interviews with various people involved in Anime, Manga, JPop/Rock, VK and videogames.

In the meantime, I'd like to find out what you guys would like to see in the new and improved AsiaNami. I'm willing to listen to every comment that you guys make and if there are any that I like in particular, I'll definitely use them and credit you as well!
 
I don't think that would be possible!

On another note, I'll definitely be trying my best to get some interviews with people from Power Rangers and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight as well.
 
Boss, I've seen the light and I've already decided to use Simple Machines Forum after trying it out and it's seriously fucking awesome in the way you can totally customise everything...

Chronotia, there'll definitely be a Tokusatsu section in there!:anime:

Test Version for viewing
 
Last edited:
I've already added a few custom Anime avatars up for people to use [and there'll be Toku ones as well]...

As for other additions, there'll be a chatroom, if you're on XBox Live or XFire, you 'll have the option to let people see the details of either account and various other goodies to be planned.

Of course, the community when it's up and running properly in a few months time won't be a community without its members and I'll definitely be encouraging people to participate in it throughout. :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top