Sorry dude. Didn't mean to offend you by being straight. I'm sure you're not used to it. If you want you can start a thread about Zac Efron or something.
Sorry dude. Didn't mean to offend you by being straight. I'm sure you're not used to it. If you want you can start a thread about Zac Efron or something.
I'm not offended by your being straight, I was just perplexed by that fact that you chose such a talentless heifer to project your stalkerish fantasies on.
Oh well. Enjoy your suite life of being single forever.
Be nice, the girl isn't a talentless heffer, nor is she a sex goddess worthy of our undying fap. No one is gay for not liking her, but can we please treat her like an actual person. I read this thread and I understand why people say what they do about us
You know what we need? A celebrety to hype our **** up. Can you believe theirs not one that even knows what toku is? Ok ok will smith watched Ultraman but that's it, and he doesn't love it that much.
That's why i want to become big and put all of us on the map.
*sniffles* I love you guys, man..