Are you tired of Son'y bull****?

Are you tired of Sony's bull****?

If so, then copy and paste the link that I've hidden due to profanity

[HIDE]http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit[/HIDE]
 
Aw. But the burns I got from my melting PlayStaion2's power cord were only 2 degree burns. And those exploding laptop batteries aren't that bad.
 
Am I tired of Sony's Bull, er.... ...poo poo butter?

All I can say is, I'm not excited at all over the PlayStation 3 and I have a PSP but I only got it to watch a bit of Kyoryuu Sentai ZyuRanger during my camping trip, and after comming back I learned that I spent more time playing MarioKart on my DS. I have a PlayStation 2 and a (now mysteriously broken) PlayStation 1, with some cool games, but most of the games for PlayStation 2 seem to be ridden with violence, porn, Grand Theft Auto, blah blah, nothing that interests me.. PS3 looking likely to be the same.

But hey, the Japanese seem more excited about the PS3 than the Wii!! :laugh:
http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=685

As for beyond video games, I dunno. These headphones that I'm wearing on my head are made by Sony and they currently work fine!!
 
I'm an Xbox fan, so I don't really care one way or the other. I do feel though that Sony's been treating it's customers unfairly...it's just a gut feeling though.
 
Ah maddox.. What's he bitching about this time? Did an old lady glance in his general, fat ass direction?

So Maddox bitches and everyone bows down to receive. Yet what he says in the "article" is something gamers, who detest Sony, have been saying for years. Why do we care more when Maddox says it?
 
WOW! talk about your horribly written articles. using profanity that soon and prevelent just destroys any credibility you have.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top