Are you gonna give Star Trek a chance?

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
For all the hardcore Trek fans & non-fans out there, are you TRULY willing to give this movie a chance? I'll admit, I didn't care for this **** at all, but after seeing alot awesome footage from trailers & TV spots (especially this one), I'm giving 100% full trust to JJ Abrams. It seems he really knows what he's doing with this. It definitely looks like he's the hope we been looking for to make this franchise great again.
 
well i'm not exactly a hard core fan of star trek.. but i do know enough of the series that i'm like.. wha? when i see a reference and point it out and noone else knows it ... like tribbles ...i was sad to find out i was the only one out of my friends who knew what a tribble was ;_;...esp cuz they're so cute XD

neways so i'm looking forward to it
 
Been a Trek fan most of my life, but I'll check this one out. Who knows maybe they'll finally beat the odd/even curse
 
I was skeptical at first, but when the first trailer came out... I was willing to give it a chance. Now with the recent third trailer... I'll be there in line in front of Keith, silently waiting.
 
I'm looking forward to it ... the action if anything! I don't think I'll really count it as part of the regular trek verse though just more its own thing.. If anything it should be kick ass to see sylar as spock
 
I'll give it a chance, even though I've never watched a Star Trek show before.

I like your attitude. I'm so sick of people (non-nerds mainly) being like "ZOMg Starr TRek?!?! Lol, Nerdzzz!!!1" I'm hoping that this gets good enough reviews to make the "average folk" go out, watch the film, and see what the world of Trek is all about.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…