Are you fed up with Social Networking Sites?

i still use facebook for news and stuff but it's a bad site because if people ever defriend me, i take legal offensive to it and consider them dead to me. so yeah, social networking is just as harmful to real life as it is to internet life.
 
I don't get many replies on my FB profile compared to my brother, about the only likes I get are from the love of my life, my dad, brother and fiance. A lot of people I've friended never tend to give me the time of day. I'm not fed up with it, but I'm generally forced to consider it a low priority.
 
i still use facebook for news and stuff but it's a bad site because if people ever defriend me, i take legal offensive to it and consider them dead to me. so yeah, social networking is just as harmful to real life as it is to internet life.

Yep, if I get defriend which I haven't yet I get upset for like 2 seconds and get over it. "I didn't want that bitch as a FBF anyway", is my mentality. lol.
 
I don't get many replies on my FB profile compared to my brother, about the only likes I get are from the love of my life, my dad, brother and fiance. A lot of people I've friended never tend to give me the time of day. I'm not fed up with it, but I'm generally forced to consider it a low priority.

Just ask like they are jealous of you and you'll be alright. :castlerock:
 
I used to be addicted to Facebook. ''There's got to be something worth showing to the world here, or there could be something that needs my opinion! Scroll further down!''

Initially, and still today, I created a FB account just to keep up with everybody in my life, it's a good tool for that, but to me it should remain only as that. I certainly wasn't addicted to MySpace and only entered because of those reasons, when everyone abandoned ship, so did I.

Ironically, what killed that addiction of ''checking it just to check it'' as Bolt said, is the mobile app. Now, I don't need to enter the website to see if I have any notifications, the app will give me one externally on the cellphone. So, when I enter, it's only to see what I've been notified about and the news feed won't even appear to distract me.

So, we go back to the beginning, me having an account just in case something comes up and people can find me to tell me about it and to communicate with someone in a practical way. I don't care whatever other function the website might have.

When it comes to Twitter, I have nothing against that site. I just don't understand how the hell can people tweet so much AND keep up with the thousands of other tweets. I'm there, but mostly as a spectator.
 
I love social media sites. Its a great way to keep in touch with people you haven't seen since high school or other things. It's a great way to express yourself and show your work if you do art, music, photography, etc. I just don't like the people who try to abuse it like the trolls who always want to say bad things, the sexual predators and fake user accounts and stuff like that. Now those are the people who need to get a life.
 
When it comes to Twitter, I have nothing against that site. I just don't understand how the hell can people tweet so much AND keep up with the thousands of other tweets. I'm there, but mostly as a spectator.

Its easy. The same exact way people in the fandom can keep up with every other show, cosplay and every other waking thing and convention. Not that I have a problem with it but it is what it is. Twitter likewise is not that hard, lol.
 
idk ... I haven't used my Twitter or Weibo so much recently, but I want to work in advertising and am applying for different work experience schemes at the moment (it's harder for me because I don't have a degree although I'm starting a "foundation course" that makes it easier to be accepted for undergraduate study.) And pretty much everywhere expects you to be really into social media and on Twitter AND Facebook AND LinkedIn AND Tumblr AND Instagram and goodness knows what else and I work long hours already, I haven't got the time or patience for all that stuff
 
LinkedIn is highly annoying. Same with Instagram. Boring as pieces of **** too. aND i'M LOLIN at you because you're exactly right. Companies want you EVERYWHERE.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top