Are you a fan of Faces or Heels?

Faces - Currentley CM Punk, AJ Styles.

But I love Heels too like Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho.

Then the neutrals are good too like classic Steve Austin and even Samoa Joe.
 
For the wrestling fans, are you more of a fan of face wrestlers or heel wrestlers?

Well they've been blurring the lines so much since the Attitude era it's almost a pointless discussion because everything is just about who the crowd thinks is "badass".

But ideally at least I prefer to cheer for a face who is either an actual face type or at least someone who is clearly shown to be the face in the context of the angle and storyline. But I never bought into this idea that there is somehow something lame about being a good guy. The only thing lame is when they're done poorly and same goes for villans.

There also some characters that at the end of the day never really need to deviate from their usual role of face or heel. Like the times when they've tried to push HHH as a face. Seriously? It works the other way to. Any attempt to turn Sting into a heel is a exercise in crapola. He's a born face.

Let a face be a face and a heel be a heel and stop trying to do nonsensical swerves with them that make their characters and motivations become a convoluted mess.

I'd also like to see the return of clean wins.
 
No kidding. The nWo Hogan thing is a trend, let's turn all FACES to HEELS. Those idiot fans will never expect it. :rolleyes2:

The only times I've been punk'd by it was a) Hogan @ Bash at the Beach 1996 and b) The Rock at Survivor Series 1998.
 
I think I need a both option. I don't know if it a result from the attitude era but latley I've been going, heel or face, am I entertained by the guy. I like face guys Like CM Punk, AJ Styles, Christan Cage, Kofi Kingston(I know he's pretty new WWE wise but that smile is fucking infectious), but I also finding myself looking foreword to guys like Edge, Miz and Morrison, Kurt Angle.
 
I used to be faces only but now I'll cheer for both sides. Which ever I think deserves to win or has the better talent. For example, lately I've been cheering for the heel divas on Smackdown.
 
I have the most respect for "'tweeners" who can tow the line and be amazing as either/or. Guys like Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Punk, KENTA, Chris Jericho, and Austin Aries all are able to be really disgusting as heels and still receive standing ovations for wrestling clean, emotional matches.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top