Very much full of fun. Games, just like movies, are full of entertainment and can relieve stress. Definitely you have ever seen someone laughing when playing a particular game-that means he is happy with what he is doing. The choice of a particular game varies from person to another, but I rarely see people who hate all games completely.

Your view is very accurate. Games are full of entertainment and can help in reducing stress be it physical, mental, psychological, emotional or casual stress. Once you get it playing, your stress is gone and you are revived automatically. The choice of games depends truly on individuals. What a man loves, another man may not cherish.

I think the United States are still the number one video game market in the world and then China and Japan after that I would say. I think everybody would enjoy a good story-even if the medium is a video game, but also books,film or a graphic novel for that matter. What really makes a video game great though, is that it's a interactive kind of medium-which can be very fun!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Of course yes, games are definitely fun packed. If not so why then do people invest so much time in playing? Are they getting paid for playing? I don't think so, it's mainly for fun that people get into playing games and having a blast in their lives. I play for fun basically and sometimes if I'm pissed which normally helps bring me to my sane part.

Games are different medium for each one of us. Some people find it for the depression cure. Some of the people are finding the games for the fun with friends. Some people play it for the rage of the gaming. And reasons go on and on. Each one of us have the personal reasons. And that's how we are seeing things.

I think the United States are still the number one video game market in the world and then China and Japan after that I would say. I think everybody would enjoy a good story-even if the medium is a video game, but also books,film or a graphic novel for that matter. What really makes a video game great though, is that it's a interactive kind of medium-which can be very fun!

I want to acknowledge your contribution as far as video game market is concerned. The United States wins the video game market, then followed by China and then Japan. Other technology advanced countries follow. People who really love playing games know that it's easy to create a lot of fun from gaming, but to other categories of people, who are not in the gaming system, they may not be able to speak on this topic.

Of course, games is part of fun. Every person has their own satisfaction needs. On my personal basis, my satisfaction is playing games. Games that is highly competitive and adventurous. The best example is of course final fantasy. I play final fantasy when i'm bored and whenever i feel that i'm being left behind. That's why i love playing games, because it's my source of fun and happiness.

Of course, games is part of fun. Every person has their own satisfaction needs. On my personal basis, my satisfaction is playing games. Games that is highly competitive and adventurous. The best example is of course final fantasy. I play final fantasy when i'm bored and whenever i feel that i'm being left behind. That's why i love playing games, because it's my source of fun and happiness.

Yes, you are very correct. Games are part of fun indeed and many people take it as such, particularly the rich and influential. Likewise myself, I enjoy playing and watching the final fantasy games, though realize that many people don't like playing games generally. So, it depends on individualities.

Of course! that's the main reason games are created for. Well, at least for me. There are many ways to have fun, some prefer horror games, some others violent ones, and some rather have a good sci-fi/adventure/fantasy those, like me. So, if for any reason I stop playing a game, for sure is because it turns out boring for me, so I don't need the urge to play it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Games are different medium for each one of us. Some people find it for the depression cure. Some of the people are finding the games for the fun with friends. Some people play it for the rage of the gaming. And reasons go on and on. Each one of us have the personal reasons. And that's how we are seeing things.

You are correct in this assertion, there are several reasons at which each individual plays but then again there is the possibility of one having to play for the mixture of all these reasons you mentioned all combined.

Personally, I play for fun, stress reliever, and when I'm angry. It helps me a lot in my bad time.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I want to acknowledge your contribution as far as video game market is concerned. The United States wins the video game market, then followed by China and then Japan. Other technology advanced countries follow. People who really love playing games know that it's easy to create a lot of fun from gaming, but to other categories of people, who are not in the gaming system, they may not be able to speak on this topic.

Really, I thought that it was China that's leading in the video game market but to my greatest surprise now, you guys are making me understand that it's the United States of America. Well, they are among the world powers, so I shouldn't be that perplexed about them heading the video game market rankings.