Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Of course, games is part of fun. Every person has their own satisfaction needs. On my personal basis, my satisfaction is playing games. Games that is highly competitive and adventurous. The best example is of course final fantasy. I play final fantasy when i'm bored and whenever i feel that i'm being left behind. That's why i love playing games, because it's my source of fun and happiness.

It's good that you find games that helps you out of such situations without needing to go haywire. There are some that seems to turn to alcohol should they find themselves in that situation but I'm glad gaming helps you with. So therefore, do enjoy having your fun.

Yes it is. Games are part of fun and fulfillment. The first thing what I feel when I play games is that I am enjoying it. There is a lot of challenges when playing games and that's what I like.

Definitely games are part of fun. It's invented to give other people the feeling of having enjoyment to have fun. Not all people would appreciate the happiness it can bring but let us just respect their own opinions. Don't mind other people think of you, the important is you're having fun with playing of video games. Choose what makes you happy.

The primary aim of games in my opinion is for fun. So talking emphatically games are a huge part of fun. When I was younger I enjoyed myself a lot playing all sorts of games with peers computer and other forms of games. It was always an avenue to catch fun and be sociable.

I think games are definitely part of the fun. You can see that these days many good games are coming into the market. And it can be really fun to play some of them. FF series being one of those games. I think I'd surely rate it higher on the happiness and fun rating for most of the games.

Absoulutely yes, if your a true gamer, a game is just for fun. You can relieve stress in playing and can be your happiness. But be careful because too much video games can damage our mind and it is addicting. 1 to 2 hours is enough and then you need a rest because we are humans, not a robot.

Yes i agree, games is a part of fun because people a lot of playing games just for fun or just to make comfort.We play games because we want fun, it's just because we get bored so we play games to forget a lot of problems for a while it helps also to not much stress our self.

A part of fun and also a part of gambling, like other gamers do they make online games as a gambling site.It's also a part of league on friendships that they make a deal on playing games they make bid on the first, second, and the third place.

Yes it is, because playing games is one of my hobbies and sometimes I did not aware that the time passes because I enjoyed playing games. However, not all kind of games are fun to play, for me it depends on the games that you play it depends on how far the excitement and the curiosity of what the games bring you.