To so many people in some parts of the world, games are regarded as fun, while to other people, games are not counted as fun, but a mere hobby or an activity that keeps someone busy when idle. I have heard about people who create a lot of fun playing games while other people hate such activities. Aside from the FF series that some people regard as favourite, there are some uncommon games that certain people cherish in some parts of the world which are not found at all in particular locations. I just want to find out if games are part of fun or not. Are games part of fun in your country?

Very much full of fun. Games, just like movies, are full of entertainment and can relieve stress. Definitely you have ever seen someone laughing when playing a particular game-that means he is happy with what he is doing. The choice of a particular game varies from person to another, but I rarely see people who hate all games completely.

Absolutely yes.Games are made to entertain people so they can have fun.The best way to bond with friends and have fun.But I have read an article it says that games also is an effective way of boosting yourself from weakness or fears.

I do think games are made to all the people or to show that playing games is also the same thing as having fun in your life. Like they're literally made for you to have fun experience while living in this world, like they can be your stress-reliever, It actually doesn't matter as long as you're having a fun while playing it.

100% fun is the answer to this question if games are part of fun. I practically don't miss out playing games during my leisure time, it keeps me company and lively. Games are so part of me, I'm really addicted to it, just like I'm addicted to watching movies and playing ball as well.

A game you play more than 15 hours on daily basis, it's definitely because it's fun that one keeps coming back to it.

Absolutely yes.Games are made to entertain people so they can have fun.The best way to bond with friends and have fun.But I have read an article it says that games also is an effective way of boosting yourself from weakness or fears.

Boosting oneself from weakness or fear really? That would be a good added advantage a game could offer its player. Who enjoys being afraid? Personally, I don't fancy such and I will do virtually anything to stay above my fears and have control over it, instead of having it direct how I live my life.

If games can offer such perks as one of its advantages of getting involved into it, then it's really worth playing over and over again.

Very much full of fun. Games, just like movies, are full of entertainment and can relieve stress. Definitely you have ever seen someone laughing when playing a particular game-that means he is happy with what he is doing. The choice of a particular game varies from person to another, but I rarely see people who hate all games completely.

This is exactly my thoughts about game playing being fun. As much as I love watching movies, reading novels, watching football, taking a stroll, going swimming and playing football, the exact amount of fun all these activities offer me is equal to what game playing gives to me.

So therefore, having said that, it's very obvious that game playing offers so much fun to those that engage in the act. I don't think I can quit playing games anytime soon because I really enjoy my gaming life.

I am not sure about my whole country but games are fun. I enjoy playing games and getting to the next level makes me happy. This is why games can be so addictive. They put us in a happy mood and sometimes makes us forget our problems.

Yes, and I think that is really the purpose why games are invented is for us to have fun playing it, right? There is no person who play games just because they want to be confused and stressed of course when we play games we just want to have fun playing it. That is why I can say that games is a big part of fun.

You are definitely right, playing games is like watching movies for me. It is so stress reliever. So for those who are stressed right now, why don't you try playing games? Every time you feel bored or what you should play games that you are interested to you will have fun.