Anyone who is selling their collection: Dragon Buckler

I wanted to ask those out there who are no longer interested in or are selling their collection if they are going to be selling a dragon buckler. I have been looking on ebay and YJ for a couple of months now, and I haven't seen anything since april, when I didn't have enough money:170: . I know how rare they are and that most are not willing to sell it when they have it, but to anyone who is, my price range is $400-500 as I am just looking for out of box, stickers already applied. It needs to have the holder and the dragon coin, but I don't need the other five since I already have the dyno buckler:thumbs: . To anyone who wants to sell their dragon buckler, please send me a PM. Thanks guys.

VE
 
*Punted to correct forum*

You know, you could always make your own by using a power morpher & the correct Zyu stickers, which have been posted over at Rangerboard.

Sure it's not the same, but I don't know how many people see my custom changers, and think they're real ;)
 
i know that you can do that, I actually made a green ranger power morpher that way. But I don't want it for just show, I want it for collection, so I'm looking for a real one. I know not many people want to sell them, but someone on the board might not want it anymore.
 
Okay. it's one thing to ask. But don't go bumping the thread. ESPECIALLY if it's still on the first page.

1) These things are pretty rare.
2) People actually selling these things is even rarer.

If someone is selling one, they'll contact you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top