Anyone here going to the Licensing Show on Tuesday?

Is there a Disney XD booth, then?

I wonder what kind of toys they could make from Aaron Stone. There's a lot of gadgets on that show, as well as the usual action figures.
 
Is there a Disney XD booth, then?

I wonder what kind of toys they could make from Aaron Stone. There's a lot of gadgets on that show, as well as the usual action figures.
I don't think they'd need a Disney booth, as Disney themselves can probably just offer information about anything on Disney XD as well. It's their channel too.
 
Is there a Disney XD booth, then?

I wonder what kind of toys they could make from Aaron Stone. There's a lot of gadgets on that show, as well as the usual action figures.

Speaking of Aaron Stone, I hope Bandai does the toys and a videogame (aka collaboration w. Disney Interactive Studios and Namco Bandai Games).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top