Anyone have same problem as me when it comes to opening Toku toys?

Fazeshot

Member
I'm new to collecting toku items and I just got my Go-onger go phone paid 43$ for it.. And let me tell u my plan was to keep it sealed in box but that only lasted about 30 minutes before temptation set in. Anyone else here like that? Now I feel depressed that I opened it Now I am contemplating buying another one just to keep sealed..... Not that im looking to make money off my hobby I'm just kinda Purist about my collections I collect various things from japan. Well, Atleast I wasn't tempted to open my KR Kiva 01 figure yet lol..

It's especially funny because i'm 20 years old almost 21 and I still had strong temptation to open the box -.-...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
definitely I mean I already knew everything the go phone did but I just could NOT fight the temptation to relive my childhood persay lol
 
what do u reseal them with I was careful.. but if u've seen the go phone it has a tab u pull out on the engine soul to activate the batteries or w/e that are already inside and once thats out... theres no resealing lol
 
what do u reseal them with I was careful.. but if u've seen the go phone it has a tab u pull out on the engine soul to activate the batteries or w/e that are already inside and once thats out... theres no resealing lol

I've been able to put the tab back in on most of my older changers :laugh: well right now none of my boxes are re-sealed but I will re-seal them if I do sell them :thumbs: I use the same kind of circle tape that they are sealed with originally you can buy them at Office Depot or something. The only thing I have resealed are a few Transformers stuff
 
Good to know. But yah.. I guess it doesn't really matter because I get the toys because I enjoy the series and its cool to have a little piece of that series in your hands I will most likely never sell anything I get. Unless I'm in dire straights for cash. But yah. I plan on collecting many things and have a feeling I'm gonna be buying doubles of what I can lol..
 
Yeah, I have a problem with opening toku toys...

...damn US customs always beats me to it :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top