BorgmanJayce
Member
Does anyone else have any plans for New Year's Eve?
Myself, I was planning on going to a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool for dinner followed by some drinks in a bar then meet up with my best friend and his girlfriend plus some other friends at the Krazyhouse to see in the New Year there but now I've been invited by said best friend's girlfriend to meet up with them beforehand at this restaurant in the city for dinner plus drinks at some bars before going to the club concerned, so I'll probably still go to the Chinese restaurant concerned as it's been a tradition of mine since it opened a few years back to go there for dinner and have dessert at the restaurant where my friends are meeting up at...
[On another note, I promise to take plenty of photos on New Year's Eve and I'll let you know if I got to flirt with any cute girls on the night!:laugh:]
Myself, I was planning on going to a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool for dinner followed by some drinks in a bar then meet up with my best friend and his girlfriend plus some other friends at the Krazyhouse to see in the New Year there but now I've been invited by said best friend's girlfriend to meet up with them beforehand at this restaurant in the city for dinner plus drinks at some bars before going to the club concerned, so I'll probably still go to the Chinese restaurant concerned as it's been a tradition of mine since it opened a few years back to go there for dinner and have dessert at the restaurant where my friends are meeting up at...
[On another note, I promise to take plenty of photos on New Year's Eve and I'll let you know if I got to flirt with any cute girls on the night!:laugh:]