It's interesting to see that compared to the console and the PC port. And another thing is that there are some of the good actions one can see with the changes coming in for the port. I'd say there is a lot to get excited for this type of the game. And it surely is going to be fun there as well.

Yes, I have been waiting for the port for some time now. Ever since I watched the video that videogamedunkey made, I have been hooked to the game. It looks really fun to play and I would surely play it when it comes out. I just hope that they don't mess up the port like they do with most games and make it unplayable but other than that I can't wait for it. I also hope that some mods come out as well.
Square Enix has made some pretty good ports and also some bad ones. It's pretty much a lottery when it comes to them, but they do seem to be putting more effort into this port compared to some previous FF pc ports so I think it's going to turn out OK, at least for GeForce hardware owners.

Yeah, I agree with you. When it comes to FF, anything that makes it easier and more convenient for me to play the game anywhere, anytime, and on any device is very welcome!

That's a very good information but i am not going to change my pc or upgrades some video cards for the sake of that game.I think i could stick to the old version as long as running good.
I can't upgrade either. Last few months I have spent a lot of money on non PC stuff. And thaat budget collpased my expenses of the 2018. So I can't buy anything for the year 2018 from here onwards. I'd however do want to buy some items that may work out for graphics if I can get money though. Old versions of FF for me now.

That's a very good information but i am not going to change my pc or upgrades some video cards for the sake of that game.I think i could stick to the old version as long as running good.
Old version ? You mean older games ?
Why not just buy a console, a used one if need be, and play on that ?

PC port seems to have issues. I'm pretty sure there is a memory leak somewhere in the code, as the game runs worse over time and finally crashes if not restarted. It only happens every few hours, so not game breaking, but still annoying.

PC port seems to have issues. I'm pretty sure there is a memory leak somewhere in the code, as the game runs worse over time and finally crashes if not restarted. It only happens every few hours, so not game breaking, but still annoying.
I got massive fps drops everytime after sunrise (and every time after I sleeper at a 'haven') at first... the only two solutions to solve the problem temporary was:
1. After sleep I go to the bonfire and chose "wait until evening" - the game runs smooth again after that
2. I reduce the shadow graphic settings and it was fine aswell...

But since a few days somehow the problem is fixed.

What I love is that they close some gaps in some cases like:
- on ps4 you just got the regalia D-Type with an update and you do nothing for that. Now you have to solve a short mission and the presentation of tge regalia got extended

There was some little other details like that I don't remember exactly what.

The first time I use the royal vessel I just tried to drive near the mileage island... and a short cutscenes startet with a warning by a female voice and it doesn't sound like Luna or gentiana. Maybe it's gaias voice?

What I really enjoy at the windows edition is the "angel" tool for rendered screenshots.
A advice: You can move the cam with "WASD" keys or you just can play on PC with an PS4 Controller... however - at first the movement is really slow, but if you just keep moving without stop you will move faster and faster and can reach views by fad away. But remember, if you stop the cam/release the key, you will start super slow moving again.

Here some examples by the angel screens I made:
5dfe47345a55c9b9717eaff95b6fb3d6.jpg
c181c06e2c62bd87e97d6255aebd037f.jpg
93d1a00b5c1e301edcce91d50faa5abe.jpg
d13a27e2a845afec68634397cfe6fdd8.jpg
0f4aa90553cfc1f0b917836125917361.jpg

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

Weird. I guess the extra lighting and shadowing during daylight was causing your issues.
The memory leak is still not fixed, to my knowledge. I'm having to make save backups periodically in order to not lose any progress.