Nvidia just released Titan V so I think that Volta released is just around the corner. Well, I know the fact that ultrawide does not support well older games but I think I can just downscale the game resolution and that would be fine by me.

Hmm, I'm not sure how downscaling is going to work. You're going to be left with black bars on the sides of your screen which just sucks. And it's not only the older games that don't support it, some (many?) new ones don't either. I don't own an ultrawide monitor but I constantly see people on Steam forums complaining about lack of support for various games.
As for Volta, many speculate that consumer grade cards ( which Titan V isn't ) are still about 6 months away from releasing.

Oh, I haven't noticed it is coming to PC. Thanks for the info man. I'm for sure excited as I don't have access to any gaming consoles. I can only rely on my laptop for gaming experience.

But I'm not sure if the game could run smoothly on my laptop though.The game looks pretty heavy and graphically demanding. My laptop can only run games like Warframe or Fifa 16 with the graphic set to low.

I've been a fan of the game since its release on consoles. So being unable to play it when it comes to PC would be a huge disappointment for me.

You may or may not be able to play on low settings ( actually, "may not" is more likely, if you have to run FIFA 16 on low settings. I don't know how demanding Warframe is ) The real problem here is that you have a laptop. Which are not upgreadable. If you had a desktop PC, you could just buy a new graphics card but with a laptop you're stuck with whatever hardware it has.

You may or may not be able to play on low settings ( actually, "may not" is more likely, if you have to run FIFA 16 on low settings. I don't know how demanding Warframe is ) The real problem here is that you have a laptop. Which are not upgreadable. If you had a desktop PC, you could just buy a new graphics card but with a laptop you're stuck with whatever hardware it has.

Originally, I did not intend to use my laptop for gaming experience. It was primarily for working. But now as I have picked up a few games, getting a laptop, which is a non-upgradable device, seems to be a big mistake. I have thought about setting up a desktop computer for a better gaming experience, but I don't consider myself an active gamer who really needs one. I guess I will have to make do with my laptop.

Originally, I did not intend to use my laptop for gaming experience. It was primarily for working. But now as I have picked up a few games, getting a laptop, which is a non-upgradable device, seems to be a big mistake. I have thought about setting up a desktop computer for a better gaming experience, but I don't consider myself an active gamer who really needs one. I guess I will have to make do with my laptop.
What are your laptop's specs ?
We don't have any official information yet regarding system requirements, so you may be able to run it on low settings.
I doubt it, however.
You could get yourself a relatively cheap desktop PC that could run this game, as well as most others, on medium settings.

That's a very good information but i am not going to change my pc or upgrades some video cards for the sake of that game.I think i could stick to the old version as long as running good.

I just remembered that since SE uses Denuvo DRM on pretty much all their games, this is likely to have it as well. I hate that malware. Will have to wait for launch and see if it does.

Yes, I have been waiting for the port for some time now. Ever since I watched the video that videogamedunkey made, I have been hooked to the game. It looks really fun to play and I would surely play it when it comes out. I just hope that they don't mess up the port like they do with most games and make it unplayable but other than that I can't wait for it. I also hope that some mods come out as well.