e63229060a209aa3e2499c7270892cc7

It's coming to PC in early 2018. Screenshots on Steam look stunning so far, but unfortunately it seems to be using some Nvidia Gameworks features so that likely means bad performance for us using AMD GPUs.
Besides the upgraded graphics, do you expect anything else from this release ?
It's been a long time after all and some PC exclusive content would be nice.

Last edited:
It's coming to PC in early 2018. Screenshots on Steam look stunning so far, but unfortunately it seems to be using some Nvidia Gameworks features so that likely means bad performance for us using AMD GPUs.
From what has been publicized it definitely looks promising, hope it delivers well.

It'd be interesting to see PC ports of various console only releases. I mean many PC users made use of the emulators in past. And that was not a good performance. But yes,it'd be good if the game gets remastered with the PC ports. That would be really fun to play them.

Well, we are getting more ports than we did, say, a decade ago, but some games are simply going to remain exclusive for some consoles no matter what. Honestly it would probably be better if the games were built from the ground up for the pc. Far less potential issues that way and usually better optimization.

The graphics are amazing in PS4, but on the PC will be better. About Nvidia Gameworks, this resource will improve, obviously, Nvidia game cards, however if you have a AMD GPU of high performance, you will not suffer with this problem.

The graphics are amazing in PS4, but on the PC will be better. About Nvidia Gameworks, this resource will improve, obviously, Nvidia game cards, however if you have a AMD GPU of high performance, you will not suffer with this problem.
It's no doubt that graphics are far better on PC than consoles since the former has far better components.

Buying or building a PC is more expensive, but games can be found cheaper far more easily so it evens out.
I'm not sure that it evens out since you have to always upgrade your components.

I have high expectations, but I will keep my fingers crossed until I personally confront the new version . I'm really excited about playing with the improved graphics and the fact that now it is on PC will help me to deliver better control over my moves and action.