Any truly important Kamen Rider information I need to know?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Kain
  • Start date Start date
Well aren't you just the cutest little grammar nazi. :anime:

Fake was a poor choice of words on my part. But I mean hey, if you guys are happy with poorly done wiki pages more power to you.

heyheyhey calm your horses fella. there are no such thing as cute nazis. at least not since the turn of the century. Ahh, the 30s, good times...

Now I'm curious, what do you actually use for information on these shows? I don't remember you being fluent in japanese, otherwise you would have been a translator back in the TVN days. So what do you use? I suspect long meditations to channel news feeds from Nipponland.
 
I was suggesting that he acquaint himself with each series purely for his own edification. And I've been using the Wikipedia pages for years while watching the show at the same time, and the pages have appeared pretty accurate. If you want more in depth info, find dedicated fan website....or watch the show! Don't complain about Wikipedia.
 
heyheyhey calm your horses fella. there are no such thing as cute nazis. at least not since the turn of the century. Ahh, the 30s, good times...

Now I'm curious, what do you actually use for information on these shows? I don't remember you being fluent in japanese, otherwise you would have been a translator back in the TVN days. So what do you use? I suspect long meditations to channel news feeds from Nipponland.

What do I use to know about these shows? Is that the question you are asking? I mean is it really? If that is the case, trying to be a smart ass is probably something YOU really shouldn't be doing. :laugh::P

! Don't complain about Wikipedia.

There is a reason no college or other form of learning allows the use of any wiki as a source for facts.
 
What do I use to know about these shows? Is that the question you are asking? I mean is it really? If that is the case, trying to be a smart ass is probably something YOU really shouldn't be doing. :laugh::P

Bro, don't try to insult my intelligence when that's literally all you do to everyone else on this board. And I'm being serious here. What the hell do you use for an information source when there is that one little tidbit of information you can't remember in what seems to be a vast wealth of knowledge you have been bestowed upon from the heavens above? When there is that name of the actor from that one show that you can't quite remember, or when you can't remember the episode of that certain sentai or kamen rider series. What does the great Kingranger use for an information source? Because, clearly, none of us here have no idea what a true source is because all that we use is wikipedia. Please, KR, enlighten us with your wisdom.
 
Bro, don't try to insult my intelligence when that's literally all you do to everyone else on this board. And I'm being serious here.

I would report this post, but I see you have a colored nick. Reporting you would do no good what so ever, so I will just send you a colorful PM.
 
I would report this post, but I see you have a colored nick. Reporting you would do no good what so ever, so I will just send you a colorful PM.

I'm not surprised if you already did report it. I bet its sort of a reflex for you at this point. Don't worry though, this can continue in private.

I'm sorry to the OP and everyone else who was a part of this thread. I didn't mean to derail the conversation. :sweat:
 
I'm not surprised if you already did report it. I bet its sort of a reflex for you at this point. Don't worry though, this can continue in private.

I'm sorry to the OP and everyone else who was a part of this thread. I didn't mean to derail the conversation. :sweat:

Yeah he just wanted to try and feel superior to others once again. Didn't work out the way he wanted this time.
 
NDK2012ADBloop05.jpg
 
So to get ready for my panel I have been watching the first episode to every series I have not seen (so pretty much, everything before Black), but I cannot seem to find the first episode to V3 anywhere. I am about to watch Amazon's first episode and earlier I watched the first episodes to X, Stronger, Skyrider, and Super-1. I have also downloaded J and ZX to watch.
 
You know, you could...

Buy V3. :O_O:


I don't know if it's such a good idea going into a panel to discuss the history of something when you're missing so much. You maybe should ask someone to help you with a Showa presentation. You can then start discussing what you know.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top