Any non-japanese or halfies in toku?

So, that mean Soutaro (Ken/GekiChopper) is like half-Japanese and half something else, right?

You could maybe see him as a full Japanese if both his parents are Japanese.
But you can also see him as an American because he is born in California. Or as an American/Japanese because he probably is living in Japan now.
 
It confused me the first time I saw Super Sentai World when he said "Who are you?" in perfect, unaccented English.

Unfortunately, the only way they could figure out how to make him seem "American" in Kakuranger was to dress him up like a cowboy. :redface2:
 
Did anyone mention the girl that Makito gives directions to as well as the guy sitting at a table in the first ep of Magiranger after Kai is back on the ground with the girl's red baloon? And don't forget that woman at the beach in Hawaii in an ep of Abaranger.

One more thing: Why the **** are people saying they hate Eiji? I personally love his acting and singing (and especially his times of being on screen in his underwear, since I'm gay lol).
 
Last edited:
:O_O: I didn´t knew that Eiji Wentz was in Kamen Rider ... *lol* And yeah, what´s the problem the whole earth seems to have with the guy? Why does so many dislike him? :sweat:

i first saw this fool in gokusen and i knew right away he wasn't japanese. i was wrong, he's half but doesn't look japanese at all.
 
He was born in Newport Beach, California thus he can be considered as a Halfie :)

Not really half but he counts since he's an American native :thumbs:

But I'm still disappointed that he didn't speak any fluent English on the show. That would've been a huge treat to us english speaking fans.
 
Not really half but he counts since he's an American native :thumbs:

But I'm still disappointed that he didn't speak any fluent English on the show. That would've been a huge treat to us english speaking fans.
But he did spoke a bit of English during episode 43 when he was cross dressing and telling Carl to, i think, "Come on, Kiss me ... " :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top