Any non-japanese or halfies in toku?

^Watch his movie Muscle Heat (released as Blood Heat in the US) He speaks mostly English through the entire film. It is his first language I believe. Actually when I used to visit his site I noticed he mostly posted his blog in English and romanized Japanese...
 
Last edited:
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but in the last episode of Agito, there's a scene that takes place in London. Lots of non-Japanese people there. XD
 
There was the white guy in one episode of Boukenger... he was trying to complete a sale with Dark Shadow when Kaze did her usual and the rangers burst in to save the day.

He wasn't named as far as I know though.
 
Eiji Wentz (Half Japanese/German-American) played The Cobra in Kamen Rider THE FIRST.

e003.jpg

I knew it, when I saw him in Gegege no Kitaro The Movie he sure as hell didn't look japanese to me

Anyway Kamen Rider Psyga/Leo actor Peter He is non-Japanese, I think he's Mandarin.

And besides Kane Kosugi/Ultraman Powered/NinjaBlack, Dore Krause is another non Japanese Ultra (Jack Shindou/Ultraman Great)
 
Last edited:
I could have sworn I saw a full blown white guy on a Gransazer OP video.

Other than that, I know there were some very, very, very minor characters on Kabuto, like the French, Italian, Chinese, etc chefs on a few episodes.
 
I could have sworn I saw a full blown white guy on a Gransazer OP video.

I think you might be thinking of the actor that plays Riser Gant in Justiriser. I don't know what his nationality is, but he has a very western look in his facial features.


Anyway, IRON KING (which you all should have bought by now) also features a non-Japanese actor at least once. In the episode Gentaro and Goro protect a science professor from America from the evil Phantom Militia.
 
Don't forget the random white kids they put in filler episodes.

Like Carl in the Christmas episode of GekiRanger. >_>
 
There's always a ton of whities to be found in random tokusatsu episodes throughout the years, either in scientist or military roles.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top