Any non-japanese or halfies in toku?

i don't know i don't hate him.

I´m pretty neutral about him, I just saw him a few times in the New Year Shows, they air in Japan and heard from many fans here and there that they are not so fond of him, so I´m just curious (and because he is the only half-japanese/german I ever heard of). :D

Oh, to the topic, if extras count, there were a lot in Kiva´s third episode in the casino and, of course, that german dude. :redface2: *fails at try to be of use here*
 
Last edited:
The girl in Gaia was named Georgie Leland. I can't remember the actress' name.

The guy from Max was named Sean White, played by Sean Nichols.

Mark Musashi was also in Kamen Rider the First as a stuntman for the riders in-costume and I believe also got a cameo as a security guard when Hopper first raids that office building.

There was also the kid in Gekiranger, Carl, and his parents. Nick Adams in Invasion of Astro-Monster (Godzilla Vs. Monster Zero) and Frankenstein Conquers the World. Russ Tamblyn in War of the Gargantuas. That Dr. Asimov dude in Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla II. Shelley Sweeny in GvsMGII, Godzilla Final Wars, and Ultraseven X. Don Frye in Final Wars.

And Norman England and James Ballard, of course. ;D
 
fantasticei0.jpg
 
There was this French actress who played in one episode of Liveman. She was the professor who help them with LiveBoxer. She was also in Jiraiya.

Also that Black actor who was that baseball player in Abaranger episode 10 was also in Megaranger.
 
Kyo Nobuo of Hurricanger and Hana Kimi fame is a Zainichi Korean. The kanji in his name actually reads as Kang Chang-Woong in Korean pronunciation. And Fuse Akira, the singer who sang Hibiki's ending and 2nd opening is I believe half Korean as well.
 
:O_O: I didn´t knew that Eiji Wentz was in Kamen Rider ... *lol* And yeah, what´s the problem the whole earth seems to have with the guy? Why does so many dislike him? :sweat:

dude i love wentz O_O i think u guys are jealous cuz he's cuter than u :P

while we're on the topic of american guys.....gekichopper's american (like..kokuseki-wise....nationality?) but he's full jpn ethnicity-wise... haha just like me! :D except he's prob nissei and i'm like...yosei >_<

oh theres that girl in magi that was asking for directions in english! i forgot what ep that was though...

w00t 200th post!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top