Any British Toku Fans?

Sho-saka

Member
After joining in the HJU forums, posting threads (and jokes), I came to realise my horror on the reason why I'm putting this thread up...

Is there any British Toku fans out there?!​

Seeing, most of the members are Americans, I wonder how many British Toku fans are out there and if I find out that there are no British female Toku fans out there, then I assume...

...I'm taking the title of 'The Only Female British Toku Fan in the whole HJU Forum', right?

(BTW, this includes BorgmanJayce, as not only noticed me on deviantART, he's also a member of HJU Forum here...)
 
How did some British fans came to love toku shows?

Probably the same way as a lot of American fans through PR or they seen older shows like Ultraman that were dubbed growing up
 
Well, I mean, sports shows and dramas are the fads in Britain as far as tv shows are concerned. I don't know if toku shows are a big hit there. Other western countries like France and Spain aired toku shows, primarily Super Sentai and Kamen Rider. Americans have their own toku adapts. Well, maybe there are a considerable number of British toku fans out there.
 

Awards for generalisationing an entire nation.

I'm from Lincoln/London by the way :thumbs:
 
Welcome to HJU sire and it's an honour for me to receive an award.:anime: Yes, toku has a good following among British fans. However, it seems that there is only one British female toku fan here. I'm referring to the one who started this thread.
 
Huzzah! So there are British Toku fans. However...

I am more or less proud of getting, and ripping off Dayfdd's phrase from Little Britain, the title of...

'The Only British Female Toku Fan in the Whole HJU Forum'​

And thank you to martin angelo for pointing out that there are a lack of female English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish (of the Northern kind) Toku fans.

Damn. T_T

(BTW, for the other British fans, I'm from Manchester, currently studying in the middle of nowhere: Stoke-on-Trent.)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…