The thread has gotten a bit long I think, but one final thought. I've seen reviews (by ordinary people) of what are seen as "in your face" racial movies. If they are black, like Black Panther, then the black viewers could give a rats behind less. They like it.

So, obviously, this seems to be an issue of certain whites who feel other races are thrown in their face. But it's a tough issue to say if the other whites not feeling that way is bad or not. I mean, I liked (I'm a white American.) Coming to America and Trading Places by Eddie Murphy, but honestly, I can see an agenda going on - but I don't care! :)

So the debate is under what circumstances are agendas cool or not? Also, what's the background of the people complaining? o_O

Last edited:
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The thread has gotten a bit long I think, but one final thought. I've seen reviews (by ordinary people) of what are seen as "in your face" racial movies. If they are black, like Black Panther, then the black viewers could give a rats behind less. They like it.

So, obviously, this seems to be an issue of certain whites who feel other races are thrown in their face. But it's a tough issue to say if the other whites not feeling that way is bad or not. I mean, I liked (I'm a white American.) Coming to America and Trading Places by Eddie Murphy, but honestly, I can see an agenda going on - but I don't care! :)

So the debate is under what circumstances are agendas cool or not? Also, what's the background of the people complaining? o_O

You have a very good point and an excellent question about the background of people asking about the race of characters used in the game and why it's used. Who knows the angle from which they are coming from? It's still something we can never be able to discover but all I care about is my enjoyment of the game and I'm satisfied with any kind of character used in it.

So the debate is under what circumstances are agendas cool or not? Also, what's the background of the people complaining?
SJW mentality. But I would digress from that agenda. I'd only say that it's always better to let the creativity flow. For example if some chinese writes some story and not chooses to add black or white character from west. Why it should be a problem? His imagination and story. Innovation doesn't have to be people pleasing. People have to adjust with innovation.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
SJW mentality. But I would digress from that agenda. I'd only say that it's always better to let the creativity flow. For example if some chinese writes some story and not chooses to add black or white character from west. Why it should be a problem? His imagination and story. Innovation doesn't have to be people pleasing. People have to adjust with innovation.

The truth is that people always prefer to work with what's closer to their proximity because it would offer more better versions of what the individual is working on. What one is familiar with would definitely be more convenient and easy for them to understand and work with.

That's funny cause a lot of racists would keep something ethnically the same, when creativity would demand a little variety. So I think a lot of the racism is stuff is forced anti-diversity, much like SJW stuff is forced diversity.

The truth is that people always prefer to work with what's closer to their proximity because it would offer more better versions of what the individual is working on. What one is familiar with would definitely be more convenient and easy for them to understand and work with.

The problem with Star Wars and Final Fantasy universes is they seem to be international, but in the first Star Wars, the other races were played down because the America couldn't handle that then.

Last edited:
Why is this issue, Final Fantasy had multiple playable black characters and in 11 and 15, You can make the main character black.

The problem with Star Wars and Final Fantasy universes is they seem to be international, but in the first Star Wars, the other races were played down because the America couldn't handle that then.

Going by that logic, ghostbusters females only version should be hit. It isn't because when one writes story and naturally drives the series around, it helps with the audience. Purposefully rewriting the story to suit SJW premise is easily noticeable to audience.

Going by that logic, ghostbusters females only version should be hit. It isn't because when one writes story and naturally drives the series around, it helps with the audience. Purposefully rewriting the story to suit SJW premise is easily noticeable to audience.
You are just being trying to make ropes out of sand. Final Fantasy had always been inclusive and most it's characters are not even white to begin with. No one is even being a social Justice warrior here. You are being annoyingly ant-SJW. The topic creator just want to know if there had been black characters.

I think Sazh was a good black introduction of black race into the game. His appearance, dress and hair is a complete display of how blacks suit up. I love his hair the most. Although he gave me a little scare when I thought he blow his head off with his gun.

So this series have 15 games already but black characters are only support? That is not inclusive at all. The game should have got at least one black protagonist but all they have are white and Asian characters who looks mixed.