Anime: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
korewazombiedesukaf.jpg

Plot Summary: Aikawa Ayumu is a normal high school boy. One day he is killed by a serial killer and revived as a zombie by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe. He starts to serve Eu as her guard but he happens to deprive the mahou shoujo Haruna of her magic power. Haruna orders Ayumu to fight against the anti-mahou shoujo system "Megalo" in her place.


Episode 1 - Subbed:
Episode 2 - Subbed:
Episode 3 - Subbed:
Episode 4 - Subbed:
Episode 5 - Subbed:
Episode 6 - Subbed:
Episode 7 - Subbed:
Episode 8 - Subbed:
Episode 9 - Subbed:
Episode 10 - Subbed:
Episode 11 - Subbed:
Episode 12 - Subbed

DDLs/TORs
 
Last edited:
I was surprised by this. It was a pretty good parody of creepy fanservice anime trends. It doesn't always work 100%, but it's pretty well-animated and fun. I will stick around to see where it goes.
 
This anime is so full of references to other anime shows. I can't stop laughing watching this episode... :rofl:
 
Watched 1st ep just the other evening, I found it funny. It was one of the series I wanted to check and maybe follow, so I'm happy it seems good.

@dchoc: the cat scene is great, I laughed so much.
 
picture4tu.png


I'm a Zombie.... And a Masou Shoujou.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:



***NOTE****

The protagonist of this story is a Zombie.... Don't try this at home... MWAHAHAHAHAA!!!


EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! This is so funny and I haven't cracked the 5 minute mark yet... :rofl:

picture5fh.png


EDIT2: I wonder if you folks watched the end credits....

Might be NSFW:
[hide]
picture4zq.png

[hide]
picture5un.png
picture6cv.png

[/hide][/hide]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top