Anime Justice: Gundam SEED Destiny - "Let's Watch an Anime Together."

Then again, if you know all the references that SEED may incorporate, you'd be a prime one to let us know from wence it came... if you wanted.
 
Blue said:
I have seen Destiny, I was just confused because I thought you meant Psycho was a SEED gundam. But it does take a lot of story from Zeta...

I imagine possibly that Tomino might be too much of a softy in Sunrise's eyes. I read in an interview that Tomino was upset at how dark he originally made Zeta and hates the series because of it.
 
Kyusaku said:
I imagine possibly that Tomino might be too much of a softy in Sunrise's eyes. I read in an interview that Tomino was upset at how dark he originally made Zeta and hates the series because of it.
Could be why he did Turn A in a rather light hearted tone...Compared to his other stuff. But wasn't get going through depression when he made Zeta all the way up to 98?
 
Blue said:
Could be why he did Turn A in a rather light hearted tone...Compared to his other stuff. But wasn't get going through depression when he made Zeta all the way up to 98?

Not sure, never heard that. At least I know he still can make some decent shows. Overman King Gainer was pretty good, even if the mech was kinda goofy-looking. And the opening didn't really help making it look any better.
 
I hate Kira Yamato! He's such a wimp and he keeps stealing the spotlight in Seed and Destiny...when will he die so that Shinn and Athrun can take his place?! >.<
 
Although I don't watch Gundam Seed Destiny anymore (waiting for the series to finish so I can watch it as a whole), I hated Shin from what I saw so far... It's time Kira came back and grabbed the spotlight from that crap character...
 
Doggy Kruger said:
Although I don't watch Gundam Seed Destiny anymore (waiting for the series to finish so I can watch it as a whole), I hated Shin from what I saw so far... It's time Kira came back and grabbed the spotlight from that crap character...

and I think it's time for you to start watching it as u'll get to know Shinn better and understand why he's like what he is ... and Kira is back :cool: ..
 
Shinn>Kira. And why must the Archangel go and interupt everything? It's a war! Let both sides fight it out! Oh, look at me! I'm Kira! I have the Freedom! Tralalala
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top