Anime Boston 2006 -I went, did you?-

Duelist Strife said:
Well, it's true, I attended my first anime convention.

Pictures and more to say to come.

No, I did not attend, as I have this little thing called a "job" that I had to worry about :P

But very cool. I dunno if Anime Syracuse really counted, as it was so small, so unless it does, I have yet to go to a convention.....at least until next year that is *cough*Power Morphicon*cough* :thumbs:
 
Haven't had any interest in going to an anime con for a couple years now. The only reason I went to Otakon 2004 was for L'arc. I've been to cons on both coasts so I don't feel like there's really a con I need to go to anymore. Unless there's a really rare guest that might interest me but that's pretty difficult. There's a very few people in the manga/anime industry that I'd like to meet.

Hope you enjoyed yourself. I was just fine hearing the AnimeBoston licensing reports from bayoab of Envirosphere on IRC. Who would do his reports at the actual panels as the announcements are being made.
 
Ehh. It's been years since I've been to a con, and I'm not sure I'd still enjoy myself at most of them, especially anime cons. I considered daytripping to Animazement since I had Saturday off, but I just don't have the spare cash right now, especially since the wife and I are still dealing with immigration >_<

Hope you had fun, anyway. I had a blast the last time I went to a con, NekoCon in VA Beach back in '01.
 
Well, as for stuff I picked up:

Avenger: The Complete Series Tin
Desert Punk Vol. 1
Yu Yu Hakusho First Battles
(at FUNi booth before the street date, and cheaper!)
Cloud Strife action figure ($25)
 
Cons I've attended:

LA Science-Fiction and Fantasy Convention 2005
San Diego Comic-Con 2005
Youmacon 2005

Planning on attending Comic-Con this year as well. Hopefully, some Rangers show up, but I'm going anyway...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top