Mr. Underachiever
Is not impressed right now...
Anybody watching this?
Looking at the crews, it looks like they're doing the same thing they did last season, which is trying too hard to get "different" and "diverse" crews rather than simply good ones.
I just hope this season is better than the last one, which was absolute dreck. Most of the crews last season were garbage, and, even though I thought they were overrated, there was absolutely NO reason for Beat Freakz to lose when they were so clearly made the frontrunners for that season.
Also, if Massive Monkees don't win this season, I'm fucking done with this show.
Looking at the crews, it looks like they're doing the same thing they did last season, which is trying too hard to get "different" and "diverse" crews rather than simply good ones.
I just hope this season is better than the last one, which was absolute dreck. Most of the crews last season were garbage, and, even though I thought they were overrated, there was absolutely NO reason for Beat Freakz to lose when they were so clearly made the frontrunners for that season.
Also, if Massive Monkees don't win this season, I'm fucking done with this show.