America, you oughta be ashamed of yourself

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
thisiswhyyourefat.com :nono::nono::nono:

Some of these are :O_O: (like the giant kit kat), some are just :sick: (like the Krispy Kreme burger).

And then some are just :sly::eyebrow: (like the Deep Fried Coca-Cola. WTF? How do you deep fry coca-cola?)

There ARE some that aren't TOO bad, though. The Ultimate Snack Stadium would be cool if you had friends over.
 
Jesus Christ...I can feel my arteries doing a protest march just looking at this stuff...

Although I wouldn't mind trying the Slowburger at least once. The rest of it, though--ugh.
 
Well...I'm having a heart attack just looking at these.

But I'd gladly risk my life for the bacon burger dog w/ cheese.
 
wow... my arteries are clogged

and i think i just puked up whatever lunch i did eat >_> bleh *goes off to clean up mess*
 
The only think that I'd probably eat on that list is the slow burger, maybe the junk food pizza if I started hating myself, the rest of the stuff is pure garbage.

We rarely eat out, I can't think of the last time I went out for fast food or to a sit down place.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top