- So let me see if I understand the plot: Malshina hated Saburo for literally writing her off in Season 1, so in revenge she crosses to "our" world and gets Saburo to write Season 2. But Saburo pushes her aside again by creating Tsuu Shogun, who somehow can affect the delusion world and "real" (ie: the world the heroes live in) world without realizing it. So she gets rid of Tsuu and takes over the "Akiba" world through warping the Sentai series into a Malshina series. So then why was she trying to revive Saburo in the hospital? To keep Prism Ace from replacing Sentai?

- Shouldn't the Akibarangers still be alive, since they only died in the delusion world? Tsuu was killed in the delusion world and just went back to being a dentist. Or did something like that in fact happen, and the heroes have forgotten everything to go back to their regular lives, with those ghosts being their delusion selves?

Yeah he was saying that he knew he was getting too old for Sentai at age ten. I figured it was a jab at how modern Sentai are aimed at 3-5 year olds with the expectation that they'll grow out of that and into mecha anime long before they reach ten years old. IIRC Zyuranger aired on Saturday evenings so it was kid friendly but perhaps not quite exclusively for kids.
You're definitely too old to be super-into it the way Akagi probably was. It's hard to say what the traditional sweet spot for Sentai once was, but now it's 3-5. If Japanese toy trends matched up with their US counterparts, then the oldest Sentai merch ever trended was probably 6-8.
This is... strangely depressing information, though it shouldn't be, because at the same time I can relate to the feeling (I think that was around the age I started feeling like I was "too old" for Power Rangers, and I quit a few years after it settled in).