Orichalcon
Member
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a jam.
Ryuki is my favorite rider series, and when I saw the Advent Card Archives, I had to have them. But then I didn't have them. I found myself without cash, and that was terrible. Now I have cash and that's even MORE terrible, because I can't get those precious cards. So here is my solution.
I am willing and able to purchase someone's pre-orders for the Advent card Archives and the Card Archives Binder for the price they paid, plus 10 dollars each. I am also willing to buy single groups of cards. The ones I am after most are Verde's cards, Raia's cards, and Abyss' cards.
Money isn't too much of an object here, so PM me!
Ryuki is my favorite rider series, and when I saw the Advent Card Archives, I had to have them. But then I didn't have them. I found myself without cash, and that was terrible. Now I have cash and that's even MORE terrible, because I can't get those precious cards. So here is my solution.
I am willing and able to purchase someone's pre-orders for the Advent card Archives and the Card Archives Binder for the price they paid, plus 10 dollars each. I am also willing to buy single groups of cards. The ones I am after most are Verde's cards, Raia's cards, and Abyss' cards.
Money isn't too much of an object here, so PM me!