Banned
:buttrock:
I bet these will work like the Rousecard Archives, actually having a Listed end date and some kind of random draw for a autograph thing.

As far as i can tell it comes with 87 Advent cards with 39 foils and the three Survive Cards that will be Like the gold king cards.

No release date yet, but it will cost 8,400 yen.

Why yes, I do know everything
Is this going to be a Premium Bandai exclusive, or will shops like AmiAmi and CSToys be having preorders for these eventually?

Banned
Is this going to be a Premium Bandai exclusive, or will shops like AmiAmi and CSToys be having preorders for these eventually?

There is no way this is going to be a Retail release.
it'll be a P-Bandai Item like that last one :sweat:

Well, there is still Middlemen, services like Shopping Mall Japan or Yokatta and some stores (like CSToys) will get in a few sets for sale.

Last edited:
Why yes, I do know everything
Yeah, I totally noticed the Premium Bandai logo in the corner a little bit ago when I looked at it again XD

Banned
Ok, lets figure out whats in this puppy!

it looks like it will have 87 Normal Advent Cards, lets break the known cards down:
Ryuki - 12
Knight - 9
Sicssors - 4
Zolda - 7 (provided they include the never seen second Guard vent that uses Magnugiga's kneepads)
Ouja - 6 (Venosnaker's cards plus Unite vent, Genocider and the Doomsday Final Vent)
Raia - 4
Gai - 4
Tiger - 5
Imperer - 3
Femme - 4
Verde - 4
Ryuga - 5
Odin - 5
Aleternitave - 5
Survive Cards - 3
Etc - 5 (Steal, Return, Blank Sword, Seal, Contract)

Thats 86 there, so one is a mystery.
Plus we will be getting (i think) 39 Foil Versions as well, most likely being all the Advent and Final Vents and some others (Time Vent, Strike Vent, Genocider etc).

Then the Three Survive cards that look to have a speical foil treatment.

Last edited:
Are these the same size as the Complete Selection versions? Too bad they don't seem to come with the respective deck boxes, or a booklet like the Rouze Card Archives.

Mr. Kamen Rider
It does come with a booklet.

For the 87 cards, Alternative/Alternative Zero has 5 cards, and my guess is they will probably include two Copy Vents (one for Raia, one for Verde) like this:

1214211518299.jpg

The three extra Survive cards will be "moving" (they released versions of these back when Ryuki was on. I forget what you call it, but you tilt the card in a different direction and the image appears to move.)

No Abyss, so... better include those with the Decade set!