Ads on the bottom of the top post

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the lifeblood of the site. But it's really not something I want to talk about at length.

I prefer to do silent appreciation to those that help, and just not know about those that use ad blocker on HJU.
 
Folks please don't use adblockers... HJU doesn't even have any popups.

Keith: One thing I did notice is that the site is talking long to load up. Just saying.
 
Really?

Since recently?

I surf a pretty big size of the internet and since we moved to our latest server.. I haven't noticed any change in the speed. Pops up as quick as any site for me.

Make another thread please and we'll see what might be going on and if it's happening to anyone else?
 
Oh now you wanna make it two bucks....

There's a running gag about a simply $2 in my high school that started as a rumor in my Freshman year. I'll...leave that to your imagination. :thumbs:

[hide]Hint hint: It's about two guys in one bathroom stall.[/hide]

And Keith, I understand the whole ad thing, buuuut...what if ads aren't nice to my computer, and they, liike, make it slow and stuff for some reason...I could be nice and set the exception on this domain, but...slow computer...over nice.

Edit:
Oh, hey, look, AB has an exception option that lets me choose which sites to allow pop-ups and ads! Least I could do....but....slow computer.....y'know...

[hide]Hint hint: For AB users, help a fella out...use the Exception option of AB.[/hide]
 
You do what you have to... really don't like discussing this....

Always maintained that if ads really showed any getting in the way of what I would enjoy on any forum myself, I wouldn't do them. As crappy as actual pop-up ads are they pay A LOT...... but I don't use those because I feel that would get in the way of using the forum.

And like I said.. used the site on several comps... no real super computers and the longest I've had to wait is a quick count of three seconds. Normally.. less than one second.

Anyway.. like I've said, those that help support the site.. I owe you a lot for helping a dream come true. Others... you do what you have to do, I just don't want to hear about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top