Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Jan 6, 2011 #1 Noticed there was an AD banner under the top posts under each page in a thread. Is that intentional or....? Just wondering :sweat: Oh yeah, you would see it under this post XD
Noticed there was an AD banner under the top posts under each page in a thread. Is that intentional or....? Just wondering :sweat: Oh yeah, you would see it under this post XD
Keith Justice New Member Jan 6, 2011 #2 Yup! Put it there like... a month ago. Doesn't seem to bork the flow any as far as I've experienced.
ClydeHowlyn Ultraman Saga wants you Jan 6, 2011 #5 I didn't notice them as well.. not until this mention I sorta installed.. Adblocker.. sorry.. :sweat:
I didn't notice them as well.. not until this mention I sorta installed.. Adblocker.. sorry.. :sweat:
Keith Justice New Member Jan 6, 2011 #6 Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah............... if you use Adblocker....... I'd rather not hear about it. Adblocker......... I hate, to put it lightly. *breathes* :170: If you support the site, you have my gratitude. atriotic: :nipponlove:
Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah............... if you use Adblocker....... I'd rather not hear about it. Adblocker......... I hate, to put it lightly. *breathes* :170: If you support the site, you have my gratitude. atriotic: :nipponlove:
Keith Justice New Member Jan 6, 2011 #8 Only when REALLY, REALLY needed. I'd rather not take your actual money unless you want a name change. Changing that to 2 bucks for the change, btw.
Only when REALLY, REALLY needed. I'd rather not take your actual money unless you want a name change. Changing that to 2 bucks for the change, btw.