ace combat six xbox 360 fires of liberation

Gou85

Member
Need help in clearing the thirteen stage does anyone have a good way about clearing this stage do you do each operation in oder cause its six in all i usally go F b C A but end up failing e and d cause i dont get there into support the troops so if anyone knows a easier way please give me a hand :buttrock:
 
Punctuation is your friend dude... ;)

Mine too, we hang out every weekend!





That wasn't supposed to sound bad if it did.


Anyways, back to Gou85's post, I have never played the game, & aren't planning on getting a 360 or PS3 soon, but when I need help on a game I will go to either Gamewinners or GameSages (Game sages will take you to codes.ign).
 
Last edited:
went there nothing was any help and this lyak dude is getting on my nerves with his 5000 plus drones and his super fast hack plane :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top