Abigail: Ballerina Out For Blood

Staff member
<p>Every now and then a movie comes out where all you hear is the basic plot and you’re like, “hee hee, this should be good.” We feel that way about Abigail, the Universal horror picture revealed today alongside its first trailer.</p>

Serving Lewks
Campy Horror is becoming trendy because Gay men loves them so much. Look at M3gan's popularity

Kidnapping, vampires, and a creepy mansion hideout? Abigail sounds like the adrenaline-fueled ride I've been craving. I can already imagine the choreography in those balletic fight scenes.

Abigail seems like a nail-biter from start to finish. The cast is stellar, and the isolated mansion setting is a classic horror setup. I'm especially intrigued by the concept of the kidnappers realizing they're stuck with something other than a normal little girl.Abigail's premise has got me hooked already! The blend of crime, horror, and the supernatural is intriguing. It's great to see the Scream directors taking on a monster movie. Melissa Barrera was fantastic in Scream, so I'm excited to see her in this one too. April 19 can't come soon enough!

Start a fire
The idea of the kidnappers facing something supernatural in an isolated mansion is giving me serious goosebumps. Plus, with the talent from Scream on board, this promises to be a horror fan's dream. April 19 is marked on my calendar!

Abigail's trailer has me intrigued! The blend of crime and supernatural elements is right up my alley. And with the Scream dream team behind it, expectations are high. It's sad about Melissa Barrera's exit from Scream VII, but I'm looking forward to seeing her in this one. April 19 can't arrive soon enough!

Who thought of a ballerina vampire, and how can one kill one? I love horror movies, I even watched the teaser twice. This looks so much fun for the ballerina, who loves playing with her food.
What can I say Mellisa Barera is such a dope actor.