zaidi I Like Cute Girls! Aug 29, 2009 #2 Gatack Striker said: Now Where Have I seen that guy before....:eyebrow: Click to expand... lol... someone in decade...:thumbs:
Gatack Striker said: Now Where Have I seen that guy before....:eyebrow: Click to expand... lol... someone in decade...:thumbs:
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 29, 2009 #3 Not Minami Kotaro LOL. I'm talking about the other dude.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 29, 2009 #5 I'm thinking that too, Jacky. But I'm not really sure myself. ^^;;
J Jacky392000 Active Member Aug 29, 2009 #6 it's definitely him, if not, you can always ask Basri RX about it.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 29, 2009 #7 Hmm...Yeah. Maybe Basri, Iga, or Shougo know a little something. ^_^
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Aug 29, 2009 #8 It is Ryousuke "Red One" Sakamoto. You should check out Basri's site, he has a cool section about all of the familiar faces of tokusatsu who guest star in Black and RX.
It is Ryousuke "Red One" Sakamoto. You should check out Basri's site, he has a cool section about all of the familiar faces of tokusatsu who guest star in Black and RX.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Aug 29, 2009 #9 Awesome! Thanks for the save, Shougo-san. I had a feeling that dude is Ryosuke Sakamoto. ^_^
psychonerv Member Aug 29, 2009 #10 Yup that's red one alright hey, was that the episode where they drank that green wine-esque drink and they danced like idiots while under the influence of the drink?
Yup that's red one alright hey, was that the episode where they drank that green wine-esque drink and they danced like idiots while under the influence of the drink?