A good way to persuade my dad?

Ughhh....Toys n' Joys? I heard those guys are horrible and the DX Kabuto Zecter seems to be a bit expensive. Might as well save my money(I have a feeling my dad "steals" money saved in my bank account. DAMN!!!)then. I'll see what jobs I can do around my neighborhood.
 
I have the Blay Buckle also. You actually like it? I think it's on the "Meh..." side. To me the Kabuto Zecter is worth fighting for.
 
Ughhh....Toys n' Joys? I heard those guys are horrible and the DX Kabuto Zecter seems to be a bit expensive. Might as well save my money(I have a feeling my dad "steals" money saved in my bank account. DAMN!!!)then. I'll see what jobs I can do around my neighborhood.

*shrug* i've never had a problem with them...then again...the store is literally up the street from my house ^^;;

anyways how old are you? are you old enough to get a p/t job somewhere?

(sorry i'm not that nice about money, I work 6-8 hrs a week dealing with angry customers who need their meds... and then my school wants to make us do 40 hrs of mandatory voluntary service doing the same things....thats like...$600+ of free work..not too happy about that)
 
I'm 15. Not sure if I'm old enough.

Sorta off-topic but you have an import store up your street? Lucky. There are no such stores around here. I know Chinatowns have import stores(right?).
 
Save up, get a job, and buy it yourself.

That's really the best advice on this board. I was already working and collecting by 13. Begging your pops ain't gonna work, cause there's nothing more annoying than someone hassling you over something you consider worthless. For now live with the fact you're probably not gonna get this thing, cause one day you'll be grateful you didn't (or upset that you did). Believe me I know.
 
I'm 15. Not sure if I'm old enough.

Sorta off-topic but you have an import store up your street? Lucky. There are no such stores around here. I know Chinatowns have import stores(right?).

yeah i think legally u have to be 16 to get a proper job

its not really an import store really...well they DO specialize in importing video games...but really its a videogame store more than anything else

well i can think of ....3 or 4 places in hawaii that you can get sentai and KR toys...its just a matter of keeping up with each year's season because although they have this year's goods..they dont' necessarily have last years..unless it didn't sell well..and in that case..why would you want it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top