90s Power Rangers Zords FOR SALE

Hi, I’m going to be moving soon, and am taking the opportunity to get rid of some older toys that are too large to take, hoping they’re find a better home. They’re all of used condition, but are still in pretty good shape. I have taken plenty of photos from different angles and what you see is what you get.

Feel free to PM me for more information. Prices are negotiable if you’re really keen on getting them. I will be shipping from Melbourne, Australia. So buyers within the country will naturally have to pay less for shipping.

Payment taken in Paypal only.

Shipping costs are quoted for the United States, via Registered Air Mail, which will require signature on delivery to confirm receipt. If you’d prefer to go Express Post, which will come with tracking information, I can try and get a quote for you.

Red Dragon Zord

- The detachable tail and rod are missing.
- Stickers are in very good condition, but slightly peeling on the feet as shown in the pictures. Transformable as shown.

$25
($38 Registered Post International Shipping)

- - - - -

Serpentera Megazord
- Stickers are in very good condition with all the metallic coating intact.

$60
($57 Registered Post International Shipping)

- - - - -

White Tigerzord + Thunderzord Assault Team = Mega Tigerzord

- Includes Firebird (Can’t remember how this fits into the mix), sabre for White Tigerzord and Blade for Thunderzord.
- The red orbs on the limbs of the White Tigerzord are missing, but it doesn’t affect the look to the Mega Tigerzord much.
- Most of the stickers are in very good condition, what you see if what you get.

$85
($68 Registered Post International Shipping. But website says it costs to same for Express Post International. Will post via Express Post if it really is the same, includes tracking for Express Post)

Thanks for browsing.

Last edited: