35-Year Anniversary "Masked" Rider zippos

syn13

KUUGA! **** YEAH!
Anyone have any info behind these sets and which ones are original releases? I just bought myself Amazon because I miss my 8 year old Zippo(which I would still be using if I didn't lose it). Anyway there's a little sheet aside from the life time warrent that shows the release date of set 1 and 2.
Set 1 was released in August 2006(Ichigo, Nigo & V3)
Set 2 was released in October 2006(Amazon and Stronger)

I've seen variants of Ichigo in different colors(brush silver, gold-ish and a colored version) and release date of 2008.

I'm happy that I got Amazon for $35 since he's my second favorite Rider. I had a choice between Green colored Ichigo(silver zippo) or Amazon, while Ichigo is my fave, it didn't look as good(Black RX is my 3rd favorite Rider).

Here's a pic(and yes, I will be using this zippo on a daily basis):
35AnniversayAmazon.avif
 
I think it was early this year when I was searching for a new zippo lighter and I came across a Rider 1 zippo which went for like $100+? i freaking screamed haha

man you getting yours for only $35...so jealous haha
 
I had the exact same reaction when looking for a anime/themed Zippo. I'm much older now but when I was looking for Mazinger Z, Gundam or Keroro Gunso, they all retail $100. I guess its because they are a more "limited" item.

One of the other Rider Zippos I was looking for was the gray Zippo with Ichigo's Belt on it.

For now, I just swapped the insides of my temporary Zippo into this Amazon case. I've had the problem of the inside seizing up somehow for my first Zippo.
 
I would be so tempted to just open and close the lid like pac-man

Wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakka
 
there's one site i found that sells most rider zippo's for a standard $100...kinda fishy though...but i'm willing to try it once i get the monies~
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top