If so, he won't be for long. I kinda figured he was gonna get killed off because in the opening credits, they had him as "Guest Starring", whereas last season when he was a regular cast member, he was under the "Starring" list. Also, if anyone remembers last season, they had the actors who played Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler listed just as "Guest Starring" when they were killed off in the first couple of eps.
The thing I hate about this show is how unbelievable the time jumps are. Like in first ep of new season, Jack is going to wash up and change and he's all spiffy and halfway to the drop point in 10mins. I can't even shower and change that fast, let alone travel who knows how many miles. The show's key aspect is its biggest flaw. And terrorists spending only like 4 mins trying to find their hostage and giving up? WTF, retarded fantasy world so stupid **** can fit together. No thanks. And scenes taking longer than their expected real-time duration? So annoying. I'm sorry if a show is gonna try and pride itself in using these timecodes, please make it more possible and believable.