2023-2024: Kamen Rider Gotchard

It's OK. About on par with Saber. They did do something interesting with an evil rider concept, where the villains made an evil belt & forcibly attached it to a recurring side character & the person is fully aware of what is happening the whole time, but has no control over when they henshin, or what they do while transformed.
 
It's OK. About on par with Saber. They did do something interesting with an evil rider concept, where the villains made an evil belt & forcibly attached it to a recurring side character & the person is fully aware of what is happening the whole time, but has no control over when they henshin, or what they do while transformed.

So are the Fates the actual villains and not just a stand in for evil Kamen Riders?
 
So are the Fates the actual villains and not just a stand in for evil Kamen Riders?
If, by Fates, you mean the three female villains, they haven't tried to become riders themselves, thus far. They were trying to make Rider powers, on top of getting Gotchard's belt too, though.
 
If, by Fates, you mean the three female villains, they haven't tried to become riders themselves, thus far. They were trying to make Rider powers, on top of getting Gotchard's belt too, though.

Yes, the three girls as they are named after the Fates.
 
So, who is excited for Gavv's premiere in a couple of days? Lol

I'm admittedly still only halfway through Gotchard. I'll say it seems competantly made. They tried harder with the plot & the idea was really unique, but this season just isn't grabbing me & it is really hard to slog through.
 
I never watched Gotchard after the first episode and I'm not excited for Gavv because it's Junko.
 
Amazing how the last four out of five Kamen Rider series were all top ten. Gavv unfortunately looks on the same level of childish that turns me away from Donbrothers.
 
Saber and Gotchard are hardly top 10 material. More like bottom 10. Also Donbrothers was the best Sentai show that happened since TImeranger.
 
^Saber is the only reason I didn't say "five in a row" and you can't complain about Gotchard if you've only seen one episode. It's a slow burn in the first fifth, but after Geryon shows up (who demonstrates to be one of the best villains of the franchise) it really picks up. While I don't know about Donbrothers...

>What is Magiranger
>What is Goseiger
>What is Go-Busters
>What is Kyuranger, the best tokusatsu ever made

I don't know, those CGI rangers look dated.
 
^Saber is the only reason I didn't say "five in a row" and you can't complain about Gotchard if you've only seen one episode. It's a slow burn in the first fifth, but after Geryon shows up (who demonstrates to be one of the best villains of the franchise) it really picks up. While I don't know about Donbrothers...

>What is Magiranger
>What is Goseiger
>What is Go-Busters
>What is Kyuranger, the best tokusatsu ever made

I don't know, those CGI rangers look dated.

Isn't Geryon just another evil Kamen Rider?

Magi and Gosei are average at bets, Go-Busters is good but they fucked up the second half, and Kyoryu is pretty good. However, none of those compare to Gekiranger, and Gekiranger doesn't compare to either Donbrothers or King-Ohger. Thus, Donbrothers was the best Sentai since Timeranger.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top