Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, I believe you. Couldn't understand a word of it, but whatever was happening was going pretty fast from thing to thing. Looked cool, though.

Revice's tone is feeling real Ultraman-y, so far.

EDIT: Ok, I actually think I'm going to like Revice quite a bit. They didn't go the direction I thought they would, but there is a lot going on already, silly-looking Mariachi villains aside. The demon is actually evil & the main character is having a hell of a time keeping him under control.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

I think the villains look fine and threatening. It's the combo forms between Vice and Revi that are down right terrible. Well that and this feels like another Ghost situation where they are just going to cram as many forms into the episodes as possible without a care for the story. I do give them credit for not having a rider having his entire family dead even though it does feel like they are copying R/B.

Damned Mexican Japanese people, coming into our country & stealing all our stamps.

Kamen Rider Live:

e-rider-hero-series-04-kamen-rider-live-bat-genome.jpg

We now have access to the Pretty Den-O special & the 15 minute long Revice "movie" that was double billed with the Saber-Zenkaiger Super Hero Taisen. I don't know if anyone saw either, or still gives a crap, but we have the subs, now. The Revice movie also explains why those people trying to buy the bathhouse in EP 3 never came back. Lol

I guess it's pretty obvious at this point that the theme of this season is a loving family getting stuck between multiple powerful groups of people who all think they're the saviors of humanity & are fighting one another to the death for the right to be that savior, as they think the others are evil, but they're all kind of using somewhat inappropriate, dangerous or otherwise messed up means to get their way.