2020 Super Task Force Series Confirmed - Majin Sentai Kirameiger

So confirmation that green is a girl then. I guess the gemstones must also be a thing if they're in the logo as well as on their chest sashes. Also worth noting that Red, Yellow and Green (the traffic light colours) have dashed lines like the center of a road on their black sashes, while Blue and Pink have a solid center white line (runway?) on theirs.

Also, judging by the second picture it looks like our start date is Sunday March 8th 2020.

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-12.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-1.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-2.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-3.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-4.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-scan-9.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-6.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-5.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-11.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-10.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-8.avif

Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Scan-7.avif​

...the franchise that made isekai popular...
Ah the one word that instantly guarantees I will have no interest at all in a show.

giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
I like the shiny gem stone helmets. The suits remind me of Maskman. We have a brace changer, while bulky and basically looks like a wheel thats spun to activate, I dig the simplicity of the design. The gun looks like a joke and we have yet to see a lot more. The visors seem to imply an animal theme but they also have headlights on them. We could be seeing another year of hybrid animal/vehicle mecha. So far I'm on board with Kirameiger.


I skipped Ryusoulger because I did not find it attractive enough and the fact that Kyoryuger felt likw it was just yesterday for me. I know the demographic for the show would have been fitting for another Dino Sentai (6 year gap) but I didn't care. I have been watching Sentai as they aired new in Japan since Gokaiger - Lupin v Pato and took a break with Ryusoulger. Kirameiger based on what I see so far, deserves a chance from me.
 
Our first look at a mech. Headlight eyes and grill teeth, so it seems very Go-Onger-ish.

Kiramager-Mecha-.jpeg

​
We have a brace changer, while bulky and basically looks like a wheel thats spun to activate, I dig the simplicity of the design.
There's doesn't seem to be any sign of collectables though. I'm not sure whether to praise it for not having an intrusive gimmick or merely brace myself for the inevitable "it's not selling as well as last year" news reports.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The gun looks like a joke and we have yet to see a lot more.
There's some images on twitter showing that the gun combines with the sword that Blue and Green are holding in the previous pictures. But yeah, it's obviously a disk launcher toy and doesn't really attempt to hide it. It does seem to have the team's logo printed on the side though.
 
March 8th? But that means we have to deal with Ryusoulger for an extra month.
 
So the previously shown gun is called the Kiramei Shot, and will be the primary weapon for Yellow and Pink. Pictured below is the Kiramei Sword, which will be Blue and Green's primary weapon. They can combine into the Kiramei Buster but apparently only Red is able to charge it up with enough "Kiramental energy" to use it's final attack.

kirama-jan-10_orig.avif
kirama-jan-11_orig.avif​

March 8th? But that means we have to deal with Ryusoulger for an extra month.
Ryusoulger isn't going to be any longer than usual. It started in March due to the Strongest Battle special. They're letting it stay at standard length rather than shortening it to return to February start dates. I think there will be the usual new year break next weekend, and if there aren't any more breaks after that then it should end on it's 48th episode.

I guess this does mean Sentai seasons will begin in March as standard from now on though?
 
I know it isn't going to be any longer, but I was hoping that the show would end in Feb so they could get back on track. I don't know why the series needs to be 48 episodes considering that even 38 feels like it has gone on too long.
 
An especially Merry Christmas to Toei, who have trolled us quite magnificently. The previous scans are from Telebi-kun magazine...and they puplished something fake!

Well, kinda. That image of red's car-like mech is a re-colour. That is really green's mech.

Kiramager-Vehichles-.avif
​
So yes, it seems red has something like a fire engine, green has a race car, yellow has an excavator, blue has a jet, and pink has a helicopter.

The villains will be the Yodon Army, who are trying to steal the “hope and radiance” of people.

It was previously mentioned that the Kirameigers will appear in the 'Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger' movie. It's now been revealed that this will not be the standard single scene cameo but instead they will get a full 'episode zero' that will play along with the movie.
 
I like the vehicles. We don't see them very often, and yes I know Lupin v Pato just did it 2 years ago but before that it took a long break. I like the shiny crystal stylize look that they all have to go with the theme and once again it seems like the headlights double as eyes again. Is this the first time Toei had marketing this tight before? Normally by this date/year we would have the the full Q1 catalog to enjoy. Now its like they slowly trickle out little by little. Not to mention the troll article with Red's car actually belonging to Green.
 
Are you sure red doesn't also have a car that looks like green's? It could be a special version. Or it could be that red is going to get to use everyone's abilities and have all of the upgrades again.

I guess the head writer has been changed to the person who has done Aba, Gokai, and Akiba, so this might actually not suck.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top