2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone notice that Wizard's helmet is a ring?Look at the back of it and you'll see.


Wizard is too damn fabulous....Just look at them poses....And that long coat!

This is the first time I've actually really really liked a Rider's suit right off the bat.Other times, I get used to them and over the series I start to like them a lot more, but man..Wizard just has an awesome suit.
 
Does anyone notice that Wizard's helmet is a ring?Look at the back of it and you'll see.

Yes

If you look it at from the side, Wizard helmet looks like a ring...


hahahaha I find myself falling more and more in love with the fact that his heads just a big fucking ring, I'm not totally sure why but i just love how brilliantly silly that is



Not sure if someone already said this but the rings aren't based on his head, the head is based on the rings, that's why it looks so odd! We've gone from animal heads, to rocket/meteor head and now ring head! What next? Food head? :laugh:



By the way, it's likely that the clips in the video we got won't even be on the show.I remember OOO had a henshin and fight with a Ride Vendor riding scene in his little news clip, but it was never put into the show itself.

Also, I think the Natsumi of this year, the girl, also doubles for the Phillip/Ankh/Kengo, the assistant, of this year, since the guy with the orange backpacks seems to be comedic relief.

Wizard's forms seem kinda cheap.They don't really have any additional weapons and it doesn't seem like they have any more powers.
 
Wizard first quarter toys

DX WizarDriver
670270.jpg

685050.jpg


DX WizarSwordGun
669070.jpg

[hide]
729072.jpg
[/hide]

PlaMonster Series 01
Red Garuda
PlaMonster Series 02
Blue Unicorn
PlaMonster Series 03
Yellow Kuraken
669440.jpg


DX WizarDragon and Machine Winger
The bike and dragon can be combine to form Winger Wizardragon
and can transform into Hissatsu Kick?
Below is WAP! figure series (Wizard Action Please!)
669810.jpg


DX Flame Dragon Wizard Ring Set
DX Hurricane Dragon Wizard Ring Set
DX Water Dragon Wizard Ring Set
DX Wizard Ring Set 01
DX Wizard Ring Set 02
DX Wizard Ring Set 03
below is his Styles powered up rings.
729071.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wait. Series haven't even started and there is already powered up form? Are they trying to compensate for Fourze having less then a gazillion forms?
 
So Wizard will have multiple monsters vaguely similar to Ryuki's contract monsters? Thank you, Toei :wub: I do kind of like the designs, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see the CG in action before passing judgement.

And unless memory fails me, we did get glimpses of Fourze's Elek and Fire States before the show started, so it's not like this is a new occurence. Powered-up Flame Style looks pretty cool, though, and his ring almost looks like it has shades on :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top