2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the belt has definitely won me over, I really love the scanning thing. It also looks like he'll have access to a couple different forms right off the bat (judging by the green, yellow and blue helmet rings hanging off his chain), similar to Double. Gun-swords are always cool too.
 
Wizard looks OK-ish to me, has grown on me after the first few minutes, but we'll see.

A hand, FIVE fingers. The hand on the belt can be rotated as shown in the scans, you can see tons of rings hanging down on the side. I guess to toy maybe using the scanning stuff again. Rotating the hand will change the mode etc.
 
Looks like the belt rotates either direction so you can scan left or right hands. The thumbs are stationary, while the rest of the hand moves.

The Henshin belt is the WizarDriver. Weapon WizaSwordGun.

Wizard Rings. Right hand is special rings, with the ones shown in the pictures being Big and Copy rings.

Left hand includes other colored rings similar to the red Flame Style ring.

The gunsword weapon also seems to have a handscanner on it.

Rough translations here.
 
Last edited:
Excitement

Words cannot describe how excited I am for this Rider. I love the design of the suit (the coat won me over). Plus, his stance makes him look really cocky. Which means one of two things.

He has the show personality of W, which I am okay with.

Or...WE'RE GETTING A SERIOUS RIDER AGAIN! Woo! Tired of Fourze and it's over saturation of the concept of friendship. And as long as we never get another Yuki, this show is already amazing.
 
We don't know if it's going to be serious juuuuust yet. I hope, but we'll see if he's got some concept of needing to make people laugh every episode or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top