2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why was Den-O so popular?

Den-O had the worst ratings ever at the time for Rider - however, it had good movie box office, good toy sales (especially compared to Blade-Hibiki-Kabuto) and CRAZY DVD sales. The episode releases of Den-O competed with movies from other series. Den-O's movies and events, even a talk show with the VAs, crushed everything else in the Rider brand. That's why Den-O got tons of movie sequels rather than getting a tv show green lighted.

That's also likely why Den-O didn't get the spotlight in Super Hero Taisen this year, losing the spring move slot. The last two Den-O spring movies - Chou Den-O trilogy and Let's Go Kamen Riders - didn't have the crazy sales that Den-O used to get. Chou Den-O sold rather badly and Let's Go Kamen Riders did well enough, but bellow the other crossovers and nowhere near Den-O's previous crazy numbers.
 
Excuse me while I butt in this conversation by saying something not related to the topic currently but still related to the thread topic:

YES!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING A MAGIC RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock::castlerock::castlerock2::castlerock4:
 
YES!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING A MAGIC RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock::castlerock::castlerock2::castlerock4:

This is interesting me as well, though I expect for those who hate the comedy of the last few series, there will be most likely be magic shenanigans and spells that epically fail.
 
He's like a bad version of Kamina. He has his moments, like with JK arc and Cosmic arc, but come on, as a Rider, he probably the LEAST capable. I can't think of a Rider with less powess in battle than him, except possibly Eiji, but even then Eiji could still kick ass (Megamax shows us this).

I dunno about that... He beat up the football club (until they got a hostage) and constantly beat up delinquents to the point where they're asking protection from him. Then he also beat up quite a bit of Dustards out of suit while lecturing Ryuusei right after he was just resurrected from the dead.
 
For Dice's arsenal: Does his brass knuckle weapon have to be called "Dicegod", cause I feel using God's name feels... wrong.

Any deity can be called a god, it doesn't have to be the God (capital G) of the Bible.

And all of this is just rumour, given the last few years it seems unlikely we'd get reliable information about a second Rider this early.
 
And all of this is just rumour, given the last few years it seems unlikely we'd get reliable information about a second Rider this early.

This could depend on whether or not there will be more than two Riders, perhaps. If the rumors are correct, Dice could always be someone like Garren of Blade, showing up from the start with more Riders appearing further into the show's run.

I wouldn't object to this, it's been a while since we've had more than two Riders in a show (not counting movie Riders).
 
For Dice's arsenal: Does his brass knuckle weapon have to be called "Dicegod", cause I feel using God's name feels... wrong.

God Ryukendo says hi.
GodRyukendo.jpg
 
For Dice's arsenal: Does his brass knuckle weapon have to be called "Dicegod", cause I feel using God's name feels... wrong.

I think the big guy has more pressing matters to concern himself with than what a Japanese TV company does with his name.

And as Lazy said, God is not the only god.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top