Wonderwall Webslinger Jun 20, 2011 #31 I'm not a fan of the OOO chicks. Ahim is too classy. Dami-chan is a guy. Had to pick Luka.
Dami-chan Just Scratch Behind the Ears Jun 26, 2011 #32 :laugh: LOL Just saw this... you could have at least posted this pic Shaun...
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Jun 27, 2011 #35 Picking the slut Luka over the gorgeous Hina... I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Blazing Tiger Like a Tiger boss Jun 28, 2011 #36 Dami-chan said: :laugh: LOL Just saw this... you could have at least posted this pic Shaun... Click to expand... I demand this outfit be sent to me nao. No ifs and or buts. Now., Give it to me. Ears and all.
Dami-chan said: :laugh: LOL Just saw this... you could have at least posted this pic Shaun... Click to expand... I demand this outfit be sent to me nao. No ifs and or buts. Now., Give it to me. Ears and all.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 28, 2011 #37 KamenRiderBiblio said: Picking the slut Luka over the gorgeous Hina... I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Click to expand... Luka = #1
KamenRiderBiblio said: Picking the slut Luka over the gorgeous Hina... I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Click to expand... Luka = #1
K Kamen Rider IXA Guest Jul 21, 2011 #38 Mezool is the best! But... I think I will prefer Luka:laugh: