2010 NBA Playoffs! - Where Amazing Happens

What's the hell is wrong with Orlando Magic?! :O_O: :redface2:

I really don't know, I guess Dwight Howard should stick to commercials, because he's not playing his greatest ball right now. He's also the only big man I know that misses so many makeable (yes, I just made that a word now) open shots. He's needs to go up stronger also, needs more moves down low, and if he could develop a mid-range shot he'd be nice.
 
I really don't know, I guess Dwight Howard should stick to commercials, because he's not playing his greatest ball right now. He's also the only big man I know that misses so many makeable (yes, I just made that a word now) open shots. He's needs to go up stronger also, needs more moves down low, and if he could develop a mid-range shot he'd be nice.

I'm laughing my ass off thinking about this. How could Orlando Magic allowed Boston Celtic to crush them like an asteroid coming crashing here on the earth?!

Those players needs to bust their balls up and be serious about this! Almost as if they're dancing the basketball in the court floor, letting them to winning the three straight games on the purpose.

God, that pisses me off to no end! I want to see Orlando Magic to NBA Finals, damn it! :shakefist
 
I would rather not have Orlando in the Finals anymore. If they are getting bitch slapped by Rondo's Celtics, could you imagine the type of ass kicking they would take to Kobe/Pau's Lakers?
 
The game seemed sloppy to me overall...both sides. It sort of looked like the Celtics missed less shots then the Magic versus making more shots. Lots of missed shots.
 
I would rather not have Orlando in the Finals anymore. If they are getting bitch slapped by Rondo's Celtics, could you imagine the type of ass kicking they would take to Kobe/Pau's Lakers?

I feel the same way. The Finals will be a lame blow out, before it even started.

For the first time ever I didn't watch the Finals last year, I knew Magic would lose.

The game seemed sloppy to me overall...both sides. It sort of looked like the Celtics missed less shots then the Magic versus making more shots. Lots of missed shots.

Yea you're right.
 
That's the problem. Dwight Howard wants to be more Hollywood than Hollywood itself. Cares more about THAT than hoops. Rest of Orlando are vaginas as well, no heart, no will. CeltDicks can't take away what they never had in the 1st place.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top