Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Apr 4, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDqD4xdjnE&feature=related[/ame]
UkiyaSeed Peek a Boo! Apr 4, 2010 #3 The song sounded like a song that came from Gundam Wing! :laugh:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Apr 4, 2010 #4 The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... I love how they said that at the end of the video. :laugh:
The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... I love how they said that at the end of the video. :laugh:
KAGEKI It stinks. Apr 4, 2010 #5 The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... I laughed a bit when he said that. :laugh: Still prefer the American version over this one. Nothing beats a kick-ass guitar solo. :buttrock:
The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... I laughed a bit when he said that. :laugh: Still prefer the American version over this one. Nothing beats a kick-ass guitar solo. :buttrock:
The Black Sun CHUPA SHOTARO! Apr 4, 2010 #6 The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... That was pretty BA when he said that :castlerock:
The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... That was pretty BA when he said that :castlerock:
ryuuseipro New Member Apr 4, 2010 #7 The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... Actually, it's AIANMAN!!!!! (Which is how it's spelled in Japanese, BTW. Just like Aian Kingu/Iron King.)
The_Emperor said: EEIIIONMANNN!!!!! :buttrock: Click to expand... Actually, it's AIANMAN!!!!! (Which is how it's spelled in Japanese, BTW. Just like Aian Kingu/Iron King.)
IXAPaladin77 Fighting For Justice Apr 7, 2010 #8 KAGEKI said: Still prefer the American version over this one. Nothing beats a kick-ass guitar solo. :buttrock: Click to expand... This. I now know how the Japanese must feel when they see our Americanized anime openings.
KAGEKI said: Still prefer the American version over this one. Nothing beats a kick-ass guitar solo. :buttrock: Click to expand... This. I now know how the Japanese must feel when they see our Americanized anime openings.