A Ghostbusters Christmas Movie?

PopGeeks

Administrator
Sony just can’t seem to get any new take on Ghostbusters to work. At this point any curveball is worth a shot, and…this latest one is sure curvy. Rumors are […]
Read original article here:
 
The idea of a Ghostbusters Christmas movie definitely piques my interest, but I do wonder if they can really capture the magic of what made the original films so special. While I appreciate trying to shake things up, I hope they don't lean too heavily into gimmicks and instead focus on what made Ghostbusters fun: a blend of comedy, heart, and those iconic supernatural hijinks. A Christmas setting could bring some fresh visuals and themes, but I wonder how they'll balance the festive elements with the ghostbusting action we love. Do you think they could pull off a solid mix of humor and holiday spirit without losing the franchise's essence?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top